Thursday, December 25, 2008

12/25/08 Merry Christmas

I am so happy, I am watching A Christmas Story on Youtube as I write this. A Christmas Story is THE christmas tale. It´s the best, I never tire of TBS 24 hours of Christmas story and have memorized mostly all the dialogue and every scene...I like movies and christmas movies are my favorite. I spent the day bogarting the TV and I managed to see part of The Holiday, which can, at best,be loosely considered Christmasey and The Grinch with Jim Carrey. The Grinch is hilarious with Jim Carrey, I had never watched it all the way through, but it´s awesome. I got a present yesterday from the hostel, it was a personal sized pan dulce and it was good. All was going well with my make shift movie marathon until the night reception guy came on and stole the tv to watch soap operas. Who is the customer here buddy? Whatever...be postive. I got my journal and sat down to outline my wonderful past 2 days. I got most of the way through christmas eve when i heard some loud mouthed Austrailian (all sorts of cuss words I´m sure you can think I might use)talking about me speaking spanish with an American accent and I got all mad and could no longer write nicely about my wonderful times travelling and just as I am writing this I am thinking maybe she was talking about someone else...even still that is just not nice! Stupid Rude drunk girl. There was a whole party taking place and she ran everyone off being obnoxious. Ah oh well, I feel better now. Ralphy brought me back to reality. It is christmas after all. I´m going to a spanish lesson tomorrow and some time next week I am going to go to another neighborhood and go yarn shopping and eat mexican food, I hope its good. I am having a wonderful time and just relishing taking in what I can. Last night people lit off fireworks for hours, it was so pretty. There were these paper lanterns on fire floating through the sky.It was so cool. I hope everyone had a good christmas! Have fun playing with your new toys and remember...don´t shoot your eye out!

1 comment:

Liomins said...

Hey kiddo... since I'm as ever out of the loop. What sparked your interest in spending great amounts of time in Argentina?