Wednesday, February 11, 2009

hey hey

Well its been a little over a week since my last posting. Not been too terribly busy here. Went out to see el curioso caso de benjamin button and I LOVED it. So good and i found it very powerful, I cried or like an hour and me and my friend had to sit and calm down or a bit before we could even get up to leave the theater. I hope it wins some oscars. A couple of days after the movie I went shopping with another friend and we cooked a great dinner. While we and everyone else was otherwise occupied I got my ipod, ipod charger, universal plugin adapter, digital camera, and 200 dollars stolen out of my room. Yeah it sucks, no more pictures and i cant sleep without my ipod, and i sure would like my money...i still have my passport and my debit card so I dont feel like i can complain. I also didnt have my things locked up. You might remember I had to have my lock sawed off the locker because the genius I am locked the key inside. I guess I can be damned if i do and damned if i dont. I have a lock on my locker now, but i hate it. I have to get in there numerous times a day and I just dont like it. I shouldn´t have to keep people out. The guy who stole from me was argentinian. Today I have to go to the police and report him, eh. Maky is kind enough to come with me and I really don´t want to go. I´m hung over and tired. One of the hostel owners bought me a beer cause my shit got stolen and without eating dinner 1 1/2 liters was enough. Aww now the little boy, 5 years old, that is the son of one of the wonderful people who work at the hostel brought me a little childrens picture book in english and spanish and he is pointing out every picture and he is practicing english while i learn more spanish, how could anything be cuter!? I´m gonna go play with him now. See you guys in a couple months, I´ll be back soon!

No comments: