Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Spain

I left the beautiful and gorgeous basque country to come to dry desert madrid. It is 40 degrees here, with is hot as hell, that is an exact conversion, but its not so back cause there is no humidity, i actually kinda like it better. I am staying at a nice hostel. I am going to walk around now and check out whats going on. Friday I am going to Lisbon, Portugal. Then i want to go to Seville and granada. I was hoping to be in france buy july 8th, but i dont know if I am going to make it! The weather is all sunny here for the next 10 days, i might stay in the south for a bit, though this warmth makes me hungry for the beach and there isnt one here :(
Hope everyone is well and getting ready for 4th of july, i am sad to miss the fireworks. Can you tell i have been speaking spanish for a week, my english sucks! Def not worse than my spanish though. I wish everyone was here with me and I miss everybody! Besos!

No comments: