Thursday, March 12, 2009

knitted hat and new leather bag

From buenos aires with Aoife


From buenos aires with Aoife


From buenos aires with Aoife


i made that hat! I finally did some shopping! I found a great leather bag. It met the designer in her shop and saw all the wonderful things she has created. She showed us that the leather was real by taking a lighter to it, it was so cool. I had seen the bag the first time i went to La Boca and i new it should be mine! I am super excited to have it.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Ricki,
The pictures are great, thanks. You look great. The hat is really cool. You do good work. Take some more pictures. Love you mom

Anonymous said...

Ricki...
That hat rocks! And it is totally different yarn than the brown yarn I gave you... you are buying yarn!!!! Yeah!
The swirly top is expertly done and perfect fit. When you get home..you can come over and shop my stash of yarn for more hats..
Going to Disneyland for Spring break. The kids don't know, we are going to wait to get on the road... tell them they are going to SLC to see Grandma, and then tell them when we take the turn for Nevada..of course, my spazzy idea. They will be so excited.
Does the Chapala thing mean that you will be home in April...? Are you staying home.. ?
Looks like you had the trip of your dreams.
Take care, knitter girl
Tammie
PS. Don't eat junk food anymore, eat street food.

Ricki said...

I´m trying to find street food, I heard there were noodles in china town, im on my way! i´ll be home from April 11th-May6th
then Europe! Disneyland sounds awesome, and that´s the coolest surprise EVER!

wood family said...

You look like you are tan! I am jealous!

Charlene said...

You have always loved hat and sscarfs. I still have the scarf you made me. Looks like you are haveing a good time. I love your hat, you look good in purple. Love you Grandma