Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeu

From Buenos Aires


look at my tattoo

From Buenos Aires


aoife and me

It sucks i got my camera stolen, cause there are lots of pictures i would like to take with my departure coming up. I think i will see if i can borrow one from a friend for a day or i might just stop running away when people pull their cameras out. It looks like a great majority of my friends will be leaving next week, so I am sad about that. I went to Avellaneda and it was nice, i got to sleep all night, it is so quiet there. Macarena was nice enough to walk me around and we went to a little street market so she could buy incense and the guy working the booth handed me a stick and tried to give it back to him and he said ¨no no, un regalo para voz¨ it was a present! I also got to go to the bank to get change for the bus and get a bunch of shit from the guy working. There is a shortage of coins, still, but you still can only pay for the bus with coins. I understand the little shops giving me shit, but the bank, I wanted to say come on dude its not your money. Ah and then yesterday was a most beautiful and perfect day outside, it was so nice! I went for a walk to my favorite park, the park that i always see something wierd or disgusting but i keep going cause it is so pretty. I saw a grown man piss on a tree, I saw all the junk and everything! Can you imagine!? so gross. The greenery was nice though, it rained for a couple days and then they turned the sprinklers on, all the grass is green again, it looks gorgeous.
I went to Recoleta with Maky and we ate burger king. I got a Texas whopper in buenos aires, and it was sooooooooo damn good. Fast food in other countries rocks! Don´t worry tammy, I am going to china town today and i am gonna eat from a street vender. I hope everyone is well and i wish you could luck!

No comments: