Wednesday, March 11, 2009

new pictures




Pictures, pictures, pictures! Read all about it! Been walking around a lot shopping and checking stuff out. Mostly going to places i didn´t like the first time and finding that I really like them now. Prehaps it is because of the change of company, but who can be sure!? i´m really having a good time in Argentina and I am really going to miss it when i leave. I am super excited to go to Europe, but in a bit of a limbo and I can´t really do anything to prepare for it right now. I am tired of living in the hostel, its loud and I am not getting enough sleep, i feel zombified for hours every day trying to wake up after sleeping only 4-6 hours when i can usually sleep for 8-10, no problem. It´s been raining alot, but its not too dreary, cause its not 100 degrees anymore.

No comments: