Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Holy Crap

It´s March 3rd! Why is it the beginning of my trip when i didn´t like it and i just wanted to come home the time went so slow and it seemed like i was going to be here forever and now that i am having fun and really like it everytime i turn around a week has passed? It´s finally starting to cool down a bit and I get around outside with out getting burned to a crisp in the first 10 minutes, but with the cool down we are getting rain once or twice a week and you can´t even go out in it. A couple of days ago it was like 80-90 degrees and like an hour after it started raining, we got ice cube hail, it wasnt little white balls, they were little chunks of ice. Some of the locals had never seen hail before in their lives! I pretty much do the same thing everyday, so I can´t really think of anything rad or story worthy. I´m going to my friends house in a scary neighborhood on thursday. They still have mafia there and its really dangerous at night. We are going to watch eternal sunshine for a spotless mind/on a spotless mind whatever and we are going to the tattoo shop to get some new earrings, then this weekend I am going to china town! I hope you guys are having fun and i´ll see you in April.

No comments: