Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ah Europe

I am having so much fun! I can't believe that I have been here for 3 weeks, it feels like 5 minutes! Last night about 12-15 of us from the hostel went out and had a fabulous time. We went to a few bars and had a few drinks. I was visiting with several americans, an austrailian, and some irish girls we soaked in some live jazz music at an after hours bar, it was great. There were none of those elusive scottish people about, I don't know where they are all hiding, I have only meet 2 the whole time I have been here. I have been told I will be emailed pictures from last night and if that holds true, you will soon be able to see me, finally. I have just a few more days here, I think friday I will be heading to kirkintilloch, the birth place of aunt nan. I am very much looking forward to that. The only thing about stay a while in a hostel is buy the time i get used to people and feel comfortable socializing is when their stay is up and its time to say goodbye, but its worth it to make so many friends all over the world. I splurged and bought a dress, i wasted 30% of my wages on one outfit, it's real cute though. These europeans dress sharp, I need to attempt keeping up. Its still cold and cloudy, damn UK. Hope all is well. I am thinking about everyone.

No comments: