Thursday, May 21, 2009

Working

I got a job in a hostel. Guess you gotta be at the right place at the right time. I am making 300 dollars and free accomodations for working a week. Today is the 3rd day and it's going good except I am not sleeping well, but hopefully tonight I can catch up. Lots of people here are sick so i need to be well rested to fight off their diseases. I still haven't figured out if/when I am going to go to my aunt nans little town. It's gonna be kind of a bitch, but i probably should. I have to find out today when i am going to be done working and buy my ticket to go to england which i think will be about a week away. It's wierd to be working when I have't done it for 8 months, but this is even less work than my last job. Its been fun hanging out with all the people. I didn't get to go outside yesterday, the weather here is cold and cloudy, as a general rule. I wanna get to the beach soon! I don't know what my plans are, haven't figured anything out yet. Hope everyone is good. Oh and my friend Julie and Al welcomed a baby girl into the world on monday, congrats to them!

No comments: