Saturday, May 16, 2009

Leaving Belfast

I am so sad to be leaving ireland, i really hope that i can come back again some time, there are lots of things i would like to do yet. At the same time I can't wait to get into edinburgh. I am leaving to catch a ferry soon and then i will be taking a train. This will be one of the few times i have ever been on a train and i am scared, I have an assigned seat and i don't like that too much. Trains scare me, but I am going, it'll be ok, right? I started reading a cheesy romance novel, but its not dirty or anything, i think i have read like 400 or more pages in the last 2 days, in little tiny print. I am still working on my head band, its almost done. I did find one that was left in my room at the last hostel and i washed it and will be wearing it, score for free stuff! I have been abandoning stuff everywhere i have gone, of course I packed way too much. I still don't know what my plan is, but if my spending continues I might be home sooner rather than later, this UK is a pricey beast, especially considering that I just came from 6 months in south america. I hope everyone is good! I'll talk to you in Scotland!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Have fun be careful. Love you. what happened to David