Monday, May 11, 2009

Cork Ireland

This place is awesome! I am now travelling alone and so I hopped a bus I headed to cork and I am so glad that I did. I went to the Jameson Distillary today in Medleton. Then I walked around the little town and it was so cute and nice I strolled through a park and sat on a bridge over a little creek. Its so picturesque. I stopped and bought a couple of those throw away cameras so i can get some pictures of the view out my window of the hostel, its on the 3rd floor on a hill and its really nice. A big city all surrounded by green farmed hill divided with low stone walls. I feel like i am in every story i ever read or watched based in Europe. Its truly beautiful. Tomorrow I am going to go to the Blarney stone. Oh, i almost forgot, you look off to the side while on the bus and you see a castle, happens all the time. Crazy! It's a great place for a family vacation, highly recommended. I'm off to knit a head band, the wind is stong and my hair is a sufferin'. sorry i can't put up pictures.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

sounds beautiful, where is David? Are you sure you should be alone? Worried Grandma