Saturday, November 1, 2008

10/26/08-10/30/08

i´m sick, i feel like crap i did some stuff and it was all boring and lame, mostly i watched movies and layed around. My dad thinks its just me adjusting, but it feels like allergies. Oh i did do some fun stuff i shouldnt be so negative. I got to talk to my friend Mel who lives here, she came over and it was really nice to see her. It´s weird when someone wants you to come somewhere everything about it is great and wonderful and then you get here and you start to hear the bad stuff. Everyone is sick all the time, it´s too hot, medical care is a choke, medicine is too expensive, all the people here are out to cheat you....eh. It hasnt been sunny once since i´ve been here, but i did manage to get burned really bad on a super cloudy day. I hope the sun comes out and makes me feel better soon. I´m totally not staying here as long as I planned though. I´m gonna leave the beginning of December at the latest and head back to Argentina. I decided that have to learn spanish. Oh and there has been development on the ipod front. The people at the hostel emailed me and they have my ipod! Can you believe it. I was so happy i could have cried. They also said they shouldn~t mail it because someone would steal it so i am going to ask them to hold and hopefully it is still there when i get back.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

yeah, for the ipod