Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11/12/08 yarn day!

Tammy i found a yarn store and got more yarn. Well i didnt find it my step mom told me to go there, she said they were cheap. I went with my dad and well they had mostly shit. Not high yarn standards around here. She said its cause it´s so hot people don´t buy the wool. I found 1 wool acrylic blend that has pretty colors, but nothing fancy or fun like I had hoped. Doesn´t matter. I am going to head home and start knitting another hat. i´ll take a picture of the 1st one i made. it´s not gorgeous and its too big, but i´m always proud. i´ll tell you guys about the weather...it´s raining! Well almost dinner time, we´ll see if i have anything fun to add to this one tomorrow. I think my dad is going to try and get us back at the karioke place.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey Ricki,
Great job having a good time. I miss you mom