Saturday, November 1, 2008

11/01/08 5? maybe

I´m feeling better, today is a good day. I got up and went for way too long of a walk. My ass is sore after sitting around for a few days. i didnt drink that acai juice this morning and i dont have a headache. I think i was pulling a heather and getting a headache from the berry. So i´ll keep off it and see how it goes. I remembered something funny I forgot to tell you about. The dready mullet? if i told you about it already, sorry for repeating. But the lead singing of the band had a mullet, the top was really short almost shaved and the back was ugly dreads that were like in a big wave and down to his shoulders. I made a comment about how i~d never seen that before and the girl sophie i was with said all her friends in denmark had their hair like that! omg i wish i had gotten a picture. I have wind blown beach puff for hair today its gross and the water here...not so clean. i dont really wanna swim in it, bummer. Seeing this beach wasnt the usual awesome beach experience. I´m in love with the beaches of the pacific northwest, this one just isnt the same. Its beautiful. I like it, but I´m already looking forward to going home, eventually. I can´t wait to get back to argentina.

So portuguese...apparently its a legitimate language. millions and millions of people speak it, but you what i hear it and i think that someone is taking a southpark joke too far. starvin marvin might as well be clicking away for all i get out of it. I can say a couple things now, but damn, the list of pronunciations is 6 pages long! anyway yeah

3 comments:

ryan geraghty said...

ricki, you can't come home. Be sick or whatever. I am sure that it sucks to be sick when you are trying to be on vacation, but "bailing" can't be an option. You are stronger than that. Seriously. Tammy and I are here and we are really upset at your comments. You need to relax and get over it. Get some weed and set some goals. Don't go silver group on your vacation. you are going to be there for months, so see a doc if you have to. Are you the pussy from "Road Rules" who cries all the time and fakes an injury, or even worse creates their own injury so they can justify quitting. I'm calling BULLSHIT on your sickness. Fucking deal!!! Everyone misses you here, but I will officially un-miss you if you come home.

ryan geraghty said...

oh, hey, So I just read todays comment. Glad you are feeling better. ..... so .... sooooo good for you PEACE OUT!

Anonymous said...

Ricki!!! Hey girl. I love the blog. I'm addicted to living vicariously through you. I gasp at you leaving your ipod behind and laugh at your silly observations that lead to insane "no way" fears.
You rock! See and do everything you possibly can because "boring american life" will be here waiting for you whether it's 5 months or 5 weeks from now.
Take care and have fun :-)
kwoobz