Wednesday, November 19, 2008

11/19/08

Boring. It´s raining, shocking huh? Supposed to rain the rest of the week, awesome. I got to see some old pictures of my dad today, hopefully i´ll put some up soon. Finally, all better today. I went for a walk tonight, on the beach. Wasn´t as breath taking as you might imagine. It was so windy i thought my umbrella was going to break. Still cool though. I am still way freaked out about seeing all these drug deals with barely no attemt to conceal what it is they are doing. and me like a dumbass keeps looking. Crack heads with a lack of paranio, i dont know what this is going to do to my tweaker-dar. Someone should send this to Linda, incase she hasn´t seen it yet. I dont have her email. and please send me her email too.

2 comments:

Shrinker said...

Drug deals out in the open? Ganja? Or something ominous?

Ricki said...

the crack! Crazy huh?

People just walk around smoking pot, never offer to share, bitches...whatever happened to puff, puff, give! hehe