Thursday, November 27, 2008

11/27/08 happy thanksgiving

Hello hello, Happy thanksgiving. We are celebrating thanksgiving here tonight with a dinner with some of Sonia´s friends. We are gonna have beer chicken and rice. The people have a baby that i think is 2 and she is so cute and is always willing to play peek a boo so i´ll be entertained. I hope you are have a good turkey day and go out and do some shopping for me tomorrow. I think this is the first year in practically my whole life i wont be going day after thanksgiving shopping. I really like watching the fights and racing around, its super fun. Maybe a fight will break out and I can watch it on the news. Well in the spirit of the holiday I would like to say I am thankful for so much. I am so thankful i get to go to new places and see new thinks, meet people, and make new friends everyday. I´m mostly thankful for my warm, wonderful, and kind friends and family at home. Thank you for all your love and support. I miss you.

Coffee with the nice people from Argentina.
My dad made friends with tourists from Argentina. We had them over for coffee. They brought a cake that was exellent. It was fresh baked that day. Chocolate cake with dolce de leche(caramel) filling and the whole outside was covered in the filling and then it was coated in chocolate sprinkles. I haven’t been eating stuff like that here because sonia doesn’t like it and I eat what she makes. I saw that cake and couldn’t wait to get a bite. It was sooo sooo good. Thank you so much to jamil and betty! They are wonderful nice people and they told me to call them when I get back to Buenos aires and they will take me around town in their car and show me the sights. I am very excited about that.

We found out today that night before last some people broke into my dad and sonia´s garage. It´s on the first floor of the apartment building. We heard the noise, but couldn´t see anything out the window. Sonia and my dad went to get in the car today and the garage door was broken and the window of the car was forced open and everything was stolen out of the car. Stupid theives. I guess they are taking advantage of the police being in other towns dealing with the floods.

No comments: