Tuesday, November 18, 2008

11/16/08-11/18/08

So i either got a stomach flu or food poisoning, but it was 24 hours of not fun. Really a lot of not fun. I was in bed crying for my mommy. All I saw for a whole day was bed and bathroom. Nothing like the fear of it never going away to make you miss home. Today it is sunny again, but not warm enough to swim and i´m pretty weak still anyway. I think i´ve probably comsumed only 200-300 calories in the last 48 hours. I feel a lot better now though. Whew. I figured out casting on and starting my hat, which makes me very happy. I just learned how to close it up and keep on going so i am excited to get home and work on that. So, as you probably assumed, not much to report. I did have some interesting dreams... the night i got sick i dreamed this big story about why i got sick and it was all part of this politcal plot and i was mistakenly poisoned(I think i had that dream cause i watched zorro 2 days in a row) and then last night i dreamed that I was hanging out with obama at a party and he was hitting on me and i was like, damn he´s kinda hot, I get monica lewinski now, but thank goodness nothing happened, but he wasnt wearing a shirt for some reason. Anyway then i was talking to my dad, but my dad was george bush, like literally, the president george w. and i asked him what i should do for a career cause i really want to go to grad school and he said grad school is for suckers and then he paused and said i should be a teacher. I got all happy and said thats kinda one thing i was considering. Then he left and i stole his truck , then realized i stole his truck and went to call him, but i only had my real dad´s phone number, not his...then i dont remember what happened. Weird huh? K bye and I am not pregnant regardless of what you may have heard from Anne the nurse or Bill.

2 comments:

Shrinker said...

Ooooh. Montezuma's revenge? Did Montezuma stay in Mexico? Hmmm. As for the dreams - anything including GWB officially qualifies as a nightmare. Cool that you stole his truck.

You look like you are having a LOT of fun in your pictures - aren't you happy you decided to keep a blog????

Ricki said...

I am happy i decided to keep a blog. Even though i still feel totally gay because i have a blog. It´s a pain in the ass now, but in the future i think i will appreciate it a lot. Well it´s not all a pain in the ass now, it´s fun.