Sunday, November 16, 2008

11/15/08-the beach

OMG this place is awesome, I love it, I never want to go home! It is hot out, 85 with 80something % humidity, but we went swimming today! It was so awesome. 5 min walk to the beach, set our stuff down and into the water we went. It is some kind of holiday here and lots and lots of people were out. I put on a ton of sun screen and reapplied often, I don’t think I burned today. Sonia and I went out into the waves and swam and dived and splashed. My eyes burn from the salt, so does my mouth and my skin. My hair is all chunky and gross, but it feels awesome. I still feel like I’m in the waves, up and down. The water is so warm and it was so hot out that breeze felt good. Running after the waves and into them was more of a work out than I thought it was at the time, but my legs are sore now. Tomorrow if it’s nice I am going to go to a better beach with less people and cooler scenery. Summer is here, I’m told. Now I get it. It was so much fun! Happy month away from home to me!

Random things I keep forgetting to mention. A guy in Buenos aires laughed at me cause I talk like the movies. Shit, there is like 3 more, but I can’t remember them now. I still miss my ipod. And everyone at home. I took out my nose ring, a small volcano looking thing was growing next to it, so I dont think my nose was happy it was there. It wasnt me anyway. Hope things are going good.

3 comments:

ryan geraghty said...

Hell to the yes Rick. I am super jealous. I'm jealous in the way where I want to hear more and see more pictures so I at least know more about what I'm jealous about. You should take more pictures of strangers....... hot strangers...... ones that are not dudes. We miss you a lot... I miss you a lot.... I have had not a single picnic table bitch fest out with the kids since your leaving. Do they need Realtors there?

Wood Family said...

I am so jealous! I wish I was on the beach right now! It looks beautiful there! It is like 35 degrees in Boise right now...brrr.....soak up the sun for me!

Ricki said...

I am gonna start taking pictures of strangers, but not the kind you want. I found hot, half naked, long boarders... :P Lots of realtor´s here, but if you came here you would have to wear your hippie shoes and manpris everyday. Well you could alternate manpris with board shorts!